Main Article Content
The main factor of low employee performance is the level of employee job satisfaction in work is still low. Based on preliminary research, low job satisfaction is due to the lack of optimal leadership and low communications of 4 and 5 star hotel employees in West Java. This study aims to examine the influence of leadership and communication role on employee job satisfaction in 4 and 5 star Hotel in West Java. Research uses path analysis method (Path Analysis). In this study, the sample is the level of manager employees of 4 and 5 star hotels in West Java as many as 199 people. The result of this research concludes that there is direct influence of Leadership to Job Satisfaction equal to 17,18 percent, direct influence of Communication to Job Satisfaction is 4,96 percent. Simultaneously the effect of free variable to Job Satisfaction is 27.2 percent the rest of 72.8 percent is another factor that is not observed but also affects Job Satisfaction
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).