Main Article Content
Competition of hotel accommodation business is increasing especially in Bandung. Some hotels are trying to win the market with one of the ways continually improving guest loyalty so as to provide maximum benefits to stakeholders. The purpose of this study is to obtain the data (1) experiential marketing carried in hotel, (2) guest loyalty in hotel, (3) the influence of experiential marketing towards guests loyalty at Savoy Homann Bidakara Hotel. The object of this research is experiential marketing (independent variable) and loyalty (dependent variable) with the unit of analysis is the guests who stayed at the Savoy Homann Bidakara Hotel. The method used in this research is descriptive and verification, and the research design of survey. Sample in this study are 100 respondents with technique of sampling is simple random sampling.Technique of data analysis used is path analysis. The results showed that experiential marketing and loyalty guest at the hotel get high score and there is the influence of experiential marketing towards loyalty guests at the Hotel Savoy Homann Bidakara simultaneouslywith significant value 0,00.Guest loyalty partially only influenced three sub-variables of experiential marketing, that is feel, act, and relate with the influence value of 86% and the remaining 14 % was influenced by other factors which were not examined.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).